- Thrift store picture frames with glass (The glass is important and it is much better if it is chipped or cracked to add a more vintage feel.)
- Spray bottle with one part vinegar to 3 parts water
- Krylon Looking Glass Spray Paint
- Take the glass out of the frame and clean. Start with a light spritz of the water vinegar solution on the glass.
- Take the spray paint and lightly cover the glass with short bursts about 6″ away.
- Let dry and repeat the spritz with the vinegar solution and then the spray paint. Do this about three to four times.
- Make sure the glass is completely dry before slipping it back into the frame. Make sure the painted side is on the inside and the smooth side is out.
- Scuff the frame and add some paint of your chosen color.